Publications in 2015/2016In the academic year 2015/2016 were printed following study materials
1. GURČÍK, Ľ. -- TAKÁCS, I. -- HERCEG, M. Selected chapters from financial analysis and financial planning. 1. ed. Nitra : Slovak University of Agriculture, 2016. 87 p. ISBN 978-80-552-1462-7.
2. TURČEKOVÁ, N. -- SVETLANSKÁ, T. -- TAKÁCS, I. Selected chapters from business economics. 1. ed. Nitra : Slovak University of Agriculture, 2016. 100 p. ISBN 978-80-552-1477-1.
3. SAVOV, R. -- TAKÁCS GYÖRGY, K. Selected chapters from strategic management. 1. ed. Nitra : Slovak University of Agriculture, 2016. 84 p. ISBN 978-80-552-1509-9.
4. UBREŽIOVÁ, I. -- WACH, K. Selected chapters from international management and entrepreneurship. 1. ed. Nitra : Slovak University of Agriculture, 2016. 94 p. ISBN 978-80-552-1507-5.
5. KANTNEROVÁ, L. Selected chapters from financial markets. 1. ed. Nitra: Slovak University of Agriculture, 2016. 79 p. ISBN 978-80-552-1533-4.
Business Economics in 2015/2016
During the winter and summer semester 2015/2016 eleven guest lecturers from three Visegrad countries participated on the lecturing within the course Business Economics. Three of them in second enrolment and three of them in the third enrolment. Lectors provided lectures within the courses Financial Markets, Financial Analysis and Financial Planning, Macroeconomics II. , Microeconomics II., International Management and Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management., Strategic Marketing, Economics of Enterprises, Managerial Organization, Financial Management, Business Risk and Controlling.
Guest lecturers from 3 Visegrad countries ensured lecturing of six different courses during the summer semester 2015/2016. During the visiting FEM SUA in Nitra guest lecturers had meetings with the origin domestic lecturers of selected courses, where they discussed other future collaboration in different projects and research activities. As the result, lecturers from Hungary and Czech Republic attended the International Scientific Days organized by faculty in May, 2016.